My Journey about Mobile Legends
Interesting experience when playing Mobile Legend.
What is it…
Probably speeding at the end of Season 9.
At that time I played Mobile Legend when 2 days later the season would change. At that time the free skin was Franco 'Locomotive'. I, who at that time did not understand at all about Mobile Legends, was speeding to reach Rank Master. The first hero I played was Moskov. Instantly fell in love with Moskov. Moskov's spam rank push continues. Finally, I've only played for 2 days and I've reached the 3-star Master I rank, a little more to the Grandmaster rank. Since then I have played more relaxed, only 3-4 games a day at most.
Speed up again when the new Leomord hero comes out. At that time, I was playing the role of Fighter. As soon as I heard the news that a mage hero would be released, I immediately found out what kind of hero it was. Understandably from the first playing MMORPG games often play the Fighter type (initiator or tanker). When I knew Leomord was the initiator, wow, I immediately targeted him as a hero that I would immediately buy.
When it was released, I immediately bought it. Try 1-2 games and fall in love right away. Spam classic to find out the right combination of items. As soon as I feel good, I go straight to Rank. I remember when it was stuck on Legend 5 star 4. I couldn't go up because only a few of my friends who played had stepped on Epic rank. After Leomord came out, I spammed like crazy. In the end, when the season changed, I broke through to mythic rank. Eh… a cursed item appears, Deadly Blade. Reduces healing effect by 50%. so my Leomord being useless. Back to playing Marksman but can't repeat my former glory. Finally got bored and retired until season 18 (played again when there was a new patch granger, but got bored again because my friends were already on Mythical Glory while I returned to Epic.
%20(1).jpeg)
Komentar
Posting Komentar