Playing Esports game Dota 2
It was very difficult for me, my experience playing Dota 2 at that time was really difficult. It took me about 1 full month to play Dota 2 every night at an internet cafe, and even then I just understood the skin from the Dota 2 game. At that time I also played Dota 2 no one taught me how to play properly.
When I started playing Dota ranked mode, I opened mmr around 800 mmr, I think at that time it was 800 mmr, that's the overall ranking of all Dota players. Turns out it wasn't. When I found out that the mmr was too low, I started to get frustrated playing Dota 2. From then on I started to rarely play Dota, when I rarely played, I met a teammate who came from Indonesia, he taught me the correct way of Dota 2 , starting when I started to get excited again playing Dota 2. And finally my mmr was around 4.2k mmr (during playing for about 3 years).
But frankly, I got a lot of memories from this game, ranging from making new friends to even becoming friends, earning money (from buying items heheh), trying all internet cafes in my area (Kediri), and many more.
I play Dota 2 more to have fun, because if you are too serious sometimes you can stress yourself hahahaha.
Anyway, if you want to explore Dota 2, just look for friends who already understand Dota quite well, or watch a lot of Dota pro player live streaming.
%20(1).jpeg)
Kelaszzz
BalasHapusGood. You can verbalize something that you truly like so that your story flows very naturally.
BalasHapus