My story with grandparents
The story of my childhood with grandparents. from childhood I was taught to be independent by my grandparents, my activities from waking up to sleeping again. Starting from the dawn prayer then cleaning the house, sweeping, and tidying the bedroom. After cleaning the house, then I can take a shower and have breakfast and then go to school.
from the 4th grade of elementary school I was used to managing time to be able to achieve my activities. After coming home from school at 12 noon, I continued to pray the midday prayer and then had lunch, after that I played with my friends until the end. After that I continued to recite the Qur'an at the mosque from 16:00 to 17:00 WIB.
After finishing the Koran, I continued to pray maghrib after that I went home for dinner and then left for the evening prayer at the same place until 20.00 WIB. Coming home from the Koran, I can play with my friends until 21.00 WIB. After that I had dinner with the food that my grandmother had prepared.
and I have always been the person my relatives and friends rely on to help with their activities. There are still many stories from my childhood but from that I am very grateful that they can make me mature in behavior and in the way of thinking.
From the circumstances of my parents who were different from my other siblings from childhood, I had a desire that I should be successful quickly after graduating from school to help my parents and grandparents and siblings. I am very grateful for my maturation process, my achievement process from childhood until now I can realize what I want
Komentar
Posting Komentar