First time i know about the internet

When I was in elementary school (around 2009), that was the first time I got to know the internet. At the elementary school where I go to school, there are computer lessons for children in grades 4 and above, whereas I have been familiar with computers since I was 4 years old, the new lessons taught are about what a computer is, an introduction to computer devices, how to type using 10 fingers, Microsoft Word, and Introduction to other early programs.

I tried various types of games on the computer after I got to know them. The sophistication of the computer is enough to amaze me. Then when I was about to enter junior high school, that's where I started to know the name of the internet. It turned out that the internet amazed me even more, because it has a lot of information that can be obtained quickly and can be a means of "meeting" of friends and communities both near and far.

My familiarity with the internet began when I was in junior high school (circa 2014). Many school assignments required me to search for data or just information from the internet (Google, which I knew at that time) and then the assignment had to be sent via email (at that time it had been taught by the computer lab subject teacher).

As time goes by, I am getting more and more familiar with the internet. School assignments still require me to make friends with the internet. In addition, more and more emerging social media such as Facebook and Twitter are starting to replace Friendster as an old player.



Komentar